Given the challenges we face and even as a way of protecting ourselves against them, we should know that we can always rely on intuition and Divine Protection. After all, they bring us valuable lessons and help us take the right decisions when they’re inspired by the Heaven Father. The President-Preacher of the Religion of God, of the Christ, and of the Holy Spirit1, José de Paiva Netto, teaches us that, “It is necessary to join the intellect and the heart to the hoe handle and constantly and wisely use the intuition that the Heavenly Father sends down on us. Let us listen to it, inasmuch as this is the Intelligence of God in action, ready to help us.”
A way of accessing this Divine knowledge is through our Guardian Angels, the Spirits of Light who, under God’s command, protect us “against wickedness and the snares of the devil,” according to the Prayer of the Archangel, Saint Michael, by Pope Leo XIII (1810-1903)1. This Prayer is also found in the book Ao Coração de Deus — Coletânea Ecumênica de Orações [To the Heart of God – an Ecumenical Collection of Prayers] by Paiva Netto, which presents 50 prayers from different religious traditions.
Find the Heavenly Protection with this very beautiful prayer, in the voice of the President-Preacher of the Religion of the Third Millennium:
Prayer of the Archangel, Saint Michael
How does Spiritual Protection work?
We often don’t notice the action of the Heavenly Protection, but it occurs on a daily basis and is not restricted to any particular social class, belief, religion, or philosophy. We all receive it, but we must be worthy of this Protection because of our good thoughts and deeds.
Check out below the message “How does spiritual protection occur?” by Brother Flexa Dourada (Spirit), in the World Revolution of the Spirits of Light, by way of the Christian sensitive of the New Commandment, Chico Periotto, published in the magazine Jesus Está Chegando! [Jesus is Coming!] issue number 111, page 32:
1) How can people on Earth protect themselves against evil? By integration with the Things of God, with Spiritual Things! This is a strong shield; this supports anything. God takes people out of particular situations and places them here and there at the right time. He moves them out of the evil path. That is why the magnetic attraction of thought saves people here and there. Where are they with their heads? What are they thinking about? Where are they vibrating? Where is their life? Thought reveals where the life of each one is.
2) Do human contingencies make things difficult? But they don’t stop each one having their own freewill. If God has already given them freedom, what more do human beings want? They should only want to respect this same freedom, by doing nothing that discredits it. . . .
The great fluidic armor
3) Jesus is the biggest and best medication for the dramas the world faces.
4) Always read the Spiritual Matters of the Religion of God, of the Christ, and of the Holy Spirit. They create the great armor that life can give all of us, the fluidic armor that God’s Spirits make, that they handmake for those who ask for it by way of prayer.
5) Imagine a pleiad of Spirits providing that protection until it appears like that in the life of each one of us. This occurs when we are tuned in to Goodness, when our minds are on God, thinking about improving the Spirituality of the population. This is when we have in mind; we have in mind the Spirits fluidifying [the environment and us] with their hands. There are Entities up there watching over everybody. And you’ll see how the environment improves!
6) And by saying this to people, we hope they mentalize the Guardian Angels, the Elevated Spirits laying their fluidic hands [on us]. When Brother Paiva is preaching (on the radio, television and the Internet), he is preaching the Word of God in Spirit and Truth, in the light of the New Commandment of Jesus. And what are the Spirits doing? They’re fluidifying the lives of everybody.
In harmony with what interests God
7) Those who tune in to this Divine Vibration are going to feel in their arms, hands, head, and body that spiritual aura that’s going to enter even through the pores. That’s when things start getting sorted out in people’s lives. They begin to open up paths. This is harmony with the Things that interest God. They move a little away from the turmoil on Earth; there’s plenty of confusion and turmoil on Earth.
8) The preachers of the Religion of the Third Millennium should also encourage this harmony with the Higher Spirits. Fluidification will come for all those who are listening there [to the preaching], thinking about these Spirits of Light, who [at that time] are entering their houses, their homes. Each one of these Luminous Spirits comes with a destination; each one has an agenda there above. They know exactly what each creature on Earth needs. If they feel that all are open in body and Soul to receive the Things that come from God, they will perform miracles in the life of each one.
9) And Brother Paiva is there preaching, preaching, preaching. What is he doing at this time? He is carrying out a heavenly conveyance of Spirits that have been chosen for this great moment. And everything begins to improve in the lives of everybody.
10) Jesus wants this. Jesus wants everyone’s commitment.
11) Hail Jesus!
Send your doubts and comments on this and other topics to the Religion of God, of the Christ, and of the Holy Spirit. Let the Ecumenical Spirituality be part of your life! If this content does you good, share it! It may touch the heart of many other people too.
1 Religion of God, of the Christ, and of the Holy Spirit — also called the Religion of the Third Millennium, and the Religion of Universal Love. This is the Ecumenical Religion of Brazil and abroad.
2 Pope Leo XIII (1810-1903) — He was born on March 2, 1810, in Carpineto Romano, Italy. Gioacchino Pecci first became notable as the popular and successful Archbishop of Perugia, which led to his appointment as Cardinal in 1853. On February 20, 1878, he was elected to succeed Pope Pius IX, and his pontificate lasted from 1878 to 1903. He became famous as “the Pope of the Encyclicals.” The most widely known—Rerum Novarum, of 1891, on rights and duties of capital and labor—introduced the idea of subsidiarity in Catholic social thinking.